The MX-500 Series has been reimagined, adding features and a new look to a bench top icon. The system utilizes SmartHeat® technology, wherein each cartridge is equipped with a self-regulating heater which senses its own temperature and closely maintains its pre-set idle temperature for the life of the heater-tip. The tip temperature is determined by the inherent metallurgical properties of the heater, no external adjustment or equipment is required.
The MX-500 Series retains switchable dual port, 40W operation while introducing numerous new features in a new housing. A built -in net power meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge. The time to enter PowerSave mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes. The AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system.
The MX-500DS is designed to support Desoldering applications when used with ‘shop air’ with the DS1 Handpiece. The 500DS can also be used for Soldering & Rework applications when using the RM3E Hand Piece.
Key Features & Benefits:
– Requires shop air for desoldering.
– Dual Switchable Ports
– Integrated power indication meter
– User programmable PowerSave mode
– Ground fault interrupt
– Universal power supply
– Greater process control with SmartHeat® technology
– Reduced space requirements.
– Tips/Cartridges not included.
– Compatible with SMTC , STTC and STDC Tips.
– A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.
The MX-500DS includes:
– MX-500P Power Supply
– MX-DS1 Desolder Hand Piece for MX Systems
– MX-DAH4 ESD Air Hose for Desoldering Hand-Piece
– MX-RM3E Soldering & Rework Hand Piece,
– Hand-Piece Cord for MX-DS1
– MX-W5DS Desolder Work Stand for Desolder Hand-Piece
– WS1 AutoSleep Work Stand
– MX-CP1 Cartridge Removal Pad
– AC-TC Desolder Tip Cleaner
– MX-DCF1 Chamber Liners (Pack of 15) and Filters (Pack of 6).