Metcal’s new GT Series Systems software keeps you up to date.
Performing firmware updates is part of maintaining field equipment. This step-by-step guide shows you how to update firmware on the GT Series. The GT Series applies Metcal’s expertise in inductive heating to an adjustable temperature soldering system for the time. This drives high-performance through improved time to temperature, temperature stability and thermal recovery.
GT Series System update – Changes to existing software (V_0.00.94) are highlighted below
New Software Version – V_0.00.96
- Reduced minimum temperature limit to 150 °C
- Added dynamic offset. Maximum offset 50 °C
- Added new languages: Korean, Japanese, Hungarian, Czech
- Fixed single-digit increment bug
- Sleep display changed to dim and “SLEEP” text
- Various bug fixes
Download the step-by-step guide here or watch our ‘How-To’ video below.
* During initial software installation, your system may require an update to its software drivers. We recommend an active Internet connection during this time. If trouble continues, please contact an IT professional.