The Metcal MSA-35L space saving smoke absorber is an efficient benchtop solution to absorb smoke and flux fumes from the workbench.
While in the vertical position, the MSA-35L has an absorption capacity of 0.9m³/min (32 cfm). Whilst in a horizontal position it has a 0.45m³/min (16 cfm) absorption capacity. The MSA-35L smoke absorber is UK Mains Plug powered.
Replacement filters (FM-MSA35) are available.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Space-saving design allows the unit to easily fit on most workstations
– Absorbs lead-free flux fumes and smoke from soldering
– Dual position: vertical (standing up) or horizontal (laying down)
– Horizontal position airflow is approximately 2-times as efficient.
– Quiet operation
– ESD- complaint
– Fast and easy filter replacement
– One activated carbon filter included
– MSA-35L Base unit
– FM-MSA35 Activated Carbon Filters
– Instruction Guide
There are no reviews yet.