This part (MX-500P) is a replacement power supply for use with the MX-500 Series Soldering Systems. This part does not include any hand Pieces or Workstands.
The MX-500 Series has been reimagined, adding features and a new look to a bench top icon. The system utilizes SmartHeat® technology, wherein each cartridge is equipped with a self-regulating heater which senses its own temperature and closely maintains its pre-set idle temperature for the life of the heater-tip. The tip temperature is determined by the inherent metallurgical properties of the heater, no external adjustment or equipment is required.
The MX-500 Series retains switchable dual port, 40W operation while introducing numerous new features in a new housing. A built -in net power meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge. The time to enter PowerSave mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes. The AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system.
Key Features & Benefits:
– For use with the MX-500 Series Systems
– Dual Port Switchable
– Integrated power indication meter
– User programmable PowerSave mode
– Ground fault interrupt
– Universal power supply
– Greater process control with SmartHeat® technology
– Reduced space requirements.
– Hand Pieces/Work stands/Tips/Cartridges not included.
– A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.