This part (MFR-PS2200) is a replacement power supply for use with the MFR-2200 Series Soldering Systems. This part does not include any hand Pieces or Workstands.
The MFR-2200 Dual Output Series is designed to minimize your training investment, maximize application solutions, and increase productivity. This Series is compact and versatile and can be used with either one or two soldering tip, cartridge, or tweezers handpiece. A shop air desoldering option is also available as an upgrade kit. The MFR-2210 & MFR-2211 soldering and rework systems provide a high power, flexible solution for production soldering, touch-up soldering and SMD rework. SmartHeat® responds to the load, delivering the energy required for each connection, while protecting sensitive components and substrates from damage. With SmartHeat® technology, users are assured of highly responsive and controlled heating.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
• SmartHeat® Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications.
• Single or Dual simultaneous outputs allow for single/dual handpiece use.
• Five hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering
• Each handpiece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility.
• Ergonomic handpieces for operator safety and comfort
• Hand Pieces/Work stands/Tips/Cartridges not included.