The HCT-910 Hand Held Hot Air Tool is a high performance versatile solution for a wide variety of production and rework application challenges. It has a compact, robust design comprising of a digital display and encoder button with real time temperature and airflow controls. The easy to use interface, quick change nozzles, and illuminated start/stop button in combination with each other allow operators to maximize productivity in a safe environment.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Replaces the HCT-900
– Versatile 900 W fast-heating hot air tool for soldering and desoldering applications
– Max temperature of 600 °C (1112 °F)
– Max airflow up to 120 l/m (4.2 cfm)
– Digital controls for both airflow & temperature, for increased precision
– On-the-fly manual mode – quickly toggle between temperature and flowrate
– Handpiece start/stop button & status light
– Tool-less nozzle removal & replacement
– ESD compliant
– TUV certified, CE listed
There are no reviews yet.