The MFR-2200 Dual Output Series is designed to minimize your training investment, maximize application solutions, and increase productivity. This Series is compact and versatile and can be used with either one or two soldering tip, cartridge, or tweezers handpiece. A shop air desoldering option is also available as an upgrade kit. The MFR-2210 & MFR-2211 soldering and rework systems provide a high power, flexible solution for production soldering, touch-up soldering and SMD rework. SmartHeat® responds to the load, delivering the energy required for each connection, while protecting sensitive components and substrates from damage. With SmartHeat® technology, users are assured of highly responsive and controlled heating.
The MFR-2241 includes an MFR-PS2200 power supply, an MFR-H4-TW handpiece, an MFR-H1-SC2 handpiece, an MFR-WSPT work stand and a WS1 Universal work stand. The MFR-H4-TW precision tweezer hand Piece for applications requiring greater flexibility or control, such as rework. This hand piece uses tweezers to rework SMD components with fine dimension to large blade geometries. The MFR-2241 is additionally provided with the standard MFR-H1-SC2 Handpiece (Compatible with SxP & RxP Solder Cartridges) and WS1 Work Stand.
– MFR-PS2200 Power Supply
– MFR-H1-SC2 Cartridge Handpiece
– MFR-H4-TW Tweezer Handpiece
– WS1 Work stand for MFR-H1-SC2 Handpiece
– MFR-WSPT Work stand for MFR-H4-TW Handpiece
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– SmartHeat® Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications.
– Single or Dual simultaneous outputs allow for single/dual handpiece use.
– Five hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering
– Each handpiece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility.
– Ergonomic handpieces for operator safety and comfort
– Tips/Cartridges not included.
– Compatible with SxP, RxP and TxP Tips
– A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.
There are no reviews yet.