The MFR-2200 Dual Output Series is designed to minimize your training investment, maximize application solutions, and increase productivity. This Series is compact and versatile and can be used with either one or two soldering tip, cartridge, or tweezers handpiece. A shop air desoldering option is also available as an upgrade kit. The Metcal MFR-2241 is an ESD-Safe, soldering station that provides greater flexibility through a precision tweezer hand piece.
These systems feature the patented Metcal SmartHeat technology which offers maximum power for high thermal applications. SmartHeat® responds to the load, delivering the energy required for each connection, while protecting sensitive components and substrates from damage. With SmartHeat® technology, users are assured of highly responsive and controlled heating.
The MFR-2241 is supplied with an for applications requiring greater flexibility or control, such as rework. This hand piece uses tweezers to rework SMD components with fine dimension to large blade geometries. The MFR-2241 is additionally provided with the standard (Compatible with SxP & RxP Solder Cartridges).
– MFR-PS2200 Power Supply
– MFR-H1-SC2 Cartridge Hand Piece
– MFR-H4-TW Tweezer Hand Piece
– WS1 Auto Sleep Workstand for MFR-H1-SC2 Handpiece
– MFR-WSPT Tweezer Workstand for MFR-H4-TW Handpiece
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– SmartHeat® Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications.
– Single or Dual simultaneous outputs allow for single/dual handpiece use.
– Five hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering
– Each handpiece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility.
– Ergonomic handpieces for operator safety and comfort
– Tips/Cartridges not included.
– Compatible with SxP, TxP & RxP Series Tips.
– A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.