Metcal’s MFR-1300 Desoldering System is a powerful, cost-effective system with a small footprint. With 0.7 bar of vacuum suction force, both the MFR-1300 Series have what it takes to make through-hole desoldering clean and easy. Each system includes a Desoldering Pistol with a large capacity, easy to change solder collection chamber to ensure minimum downtime. The pistol can easily be converted to a pencil grip for additional control. Metcal offers a wide range of long-life desoldering tips that will keep your equipment working efficiently. The MFR-1300 series is the best choice for small or large production environments which need exceptional desoldering and soldering performance from a unit with a small footprint.
The MFR-1351 unit has both desoldering and soldering capabilities, eliminating the need for two separate units, and provides handpieces for both applications. The MFR-1351 uses SmartHeat®, a microprocessor-controlled system which operates at lower temperatures and eliminates calibration time.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Dual switchable 60W output
– Self-contained internal pump and large capacity collection chamber makes desoldering easy
– Pistol handpiece can easily be converted to a pencil grip.
– SmartHeat® technology operates at lower and safer temperatures and eliminates overshoot.
– No calibration required which saves money and down-time
– Tips/Cartridges not included.
– Shop Air not required – MFR-1300 features internal pumps
– A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.
– Compatible with SxP, DxP & RxP Tips