Utilising their T11 Laser Cutting machines, Tannlin manufacture their own SMD precision stencils including industry standard Vectaguard (VG) and traditional framed stencils. Typically, VG Stencils come in 23×23 and 23×29 formats. However framed stencils can be manufactured to customer requirements, ideal for large format LED arrays. The company offers several stencil performance enhancements:
Multilevel stencil design is achieved by using the laser to weld additional thicknesses of stainless steel in specific areas to either increase or decrease overall stencil thickness.
Fine Grain stainless steel provides additional dimensional control and aperture wall quality especially when printing ultra-fine pads.
Nano Coating is applied to the underside of the stencil and then heat cured to seal in place. This greatly reduces the cleaning cycles and increases the overall print yield.
Additionally Tannlin have developed Blueprint, an online web application to provide customers full oversight of their order. Blueprint allows for 24/7 ordering, real time progress tracking and secure cloud storage.
Key Features & Benefits:
– Over 20 years’ experience
– UK Manufactured
– 6 Lasers – Reduced Lead Times
– Materials include Stainless Steel, Fine Grain Stainless Steel , Nickel.
– Design modifications to agreed customer specification.
– Mounting options include MPM, DEK, Vectorguard, Loose foil systems.
– Stencil optimised for your specific production requirements.
– Highest precision laser cut stencils with apertures cut to +/- 2 microns.
– Thickness tolerance of stencil +/- 2%.
– CofC standard with each stencil including measurement and area ratio analysis
– Extensive Dimensional Library
– Tannlin Blueprint – Online Customer Portal
– Next Day Delivery
There are no reviews yet.