Rework stencils are used to very specifically dip (immerse in flux or solder paste) BGA’s or to precisely print solder paste onto individual component leads and terminations. A combination of both these applications is also possible, for example where the ground plane of a component is printed and the angle pins need to be dipped. Accurately manufactured to your specific requirements to ensure minimum projection beyond the image area.
We also manufacture the micro squeegee blades to suit each individual rework stencil design.
Key Features & Benefits:
– Over 20 years’ experience
– UK Manufactured
– Available with a formed shape for ease of handling
– Laser-cut for additional accuracy
– For both lead-free and leaded components
– Exact geometry to comply with the printed circuit board.
– Designed for each unique situation