The Metcal PCT-102-21 under board convection heater kit is a proven addition to any rework or repair technicians work bench. The convection heater will give additional contrlled heating and temperature stability to the PCB needing repair, without the need to use excessive heat from the soldering iron.
The BH-100 board holder and adjustable arm rest complete the overall system and gives the technician not only a method of holding the board securely but allowing the arm to settle nicely without undue fatigue.
This part is supplied with a PCT-100 Pre Heater, Arm Rest (PCT-AR) and Board Holder (BH-100).
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied with a PCT-100 Pre Heater, Arm Rest (PCT-AR) and Board Holder (BH-100)
– Will accelerate and enhance the lead-free SMT & through-hole rework process.
– Temperature ramps up quickly, maximizing productivity
– Adjustable knob controls the required temperature to below 300°C
– Controlled cool-down eliminates thermal shock to PCB and components
– Thermocouple feedback temperature control regulates output temperature
– System safety feature automatically shuts off heating when fan is stopped
– ESD safe
There are no reviews yet.