MFR-1100 Single Output Series is designed to minimize your training investment, maximize application solutions, and increase productivity. This Series is compact and versatile and can be used with either a soldering tip, cartridge, or tweezers handpiece. A shop air desoldering option is also available as an upgrade kit.
The MFR-1140 includes the MFR-H4-TW Tweezer Hand Piece for applications requiring greater flexibility or control, such as rework. This hand piece uses tweezers to rework SMD components with fine dimension to large blade geometries.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– Metcal SmartHeat® Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications.
– Four hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering and rework on one system
– Each handpiece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility.
– Handpieces are ergonomic for operator safety and comfort.
– Small bench top footprint
– Can be combined and locked with its brother the Metcal MFR-2200 dual output series for increased application solutions for soldering and rework.
– Tips/Cartridges not included.
– Compatible with TxP Series Tips
– A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.