This part (CV-PS500) is a replacement power supply for use with the CV-500 Series Soldering Systems. This part does not include any hand Pieces or Work stands.
Connection Validation (CV) evaluates the quality of the solder joint by calculating the intermetallic compound formation and provides closed loop feedback to the operator. CV provides feedback to the operator via the LED light ring integrated in the hand-piece. It takes the risk associated with the variables involved in the soldering activity and removes the success and failure determination of a good solder joint out of the hands of the operator. CV complements the skill of the operator to judge the quality of a solder joint by introducing an objective method of evaluating solder joint quality. This systemic and objective approach provides repeatability and a measurable standard to the soldering process.
The CV-500 series packs all the Connection Validation™ technology into a compact, economical housing. Unlike the 80W dual-simultaneous CV5210, the CV-510 has Dual Switchable Output and a lower 40W output power, alongside a smaller and more lightweight appearance.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
• SmartHeat Power on Demand Technology
• Patented Connection Validation IMC Formation Technology
• 2.8″ color touchscreen with bold graphics
• Communications Port for process traceability data and firmware graphics
• Integrated Net Power Meter and power graph – With optional precise tip temperature display
• Patented Chip-in-Cartridge technology
• Closed loop bi-directional communication.
• Stores and records cartridge attributes
• Provides traceability information.
• Protects power supply from non-conforming cartridges.
• Backwards compatible with MX series power supplies
• Password protection
• Hand Pieces/Work stands/Tips/Cartridges not included.
There are no reviews yet.