MFR-1100 Single Output Series is designed to minimize your training investment, maximize application solutions, and increase productivity. This Series is compact and versatile and can be used with either a soldering tip, cartridge, or tweezers handpiece. A shop air desoldering option is also available as an upgrade kit.
The MFR-1110 includes the standard MFR-H1-SC2 handpiece which uses Cartridge Tips. These cartridges are ideal for easy access and includes a full range of cartridges including SMD rework. Whilst these are slightly more expensive than Solder Tips, they incorporate the heater coil within the cartridge itself reducing the need for replacing the coil, as well as the tip. In addition, there is a wider range of cartridges available when compared to tips. For an option which uses Solder Tips see MFR-1120.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
• Metcal SmartHeat® Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications.
• Four hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering and rework on one system
• Each handpiece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility.
• Handpieces are ergonomic for operator safety and comfort.
• Small bench top footprint
• Can be combined and locked with its brother the Metcal MFR-2200 dual output series for increased application solutions for soldering and rework.
• Tips/Cartridges not included.
• Compatible with SxP Series and RxP Series Tips
• A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.
There are no reviews yet.