This part (CV-PS5200) is a replacement power supply for use with the CV-5200 Series Soldering Systems. This part does not include any hand Pieces or Work stands.
Connection Validation (CV) evaluates the quality of the solder joint by calculating the intermetallic compound formation and provides closed loop feedback to the operator. CV provides feedback to the operator via the LED light ring integrated in the handpiece. It takes the risk associated with the variables involved in the soldering activity and removes the success and failure determination of a good solder joint out of the hands of the operator. CV complements the skill of the operator to judge the quality of a solder joint by introducing an objective method of evaluating solder joint quality. This systemic and objective approach provides repeatability and a measurable standard to the soldering process.
The CV-5200 series features the patented Connection Validation™ IMC formation technology along with SmartHeat® power on demand technology built-in. A 2.8″ colour touchscreen with bold graphics makes programming easy. The integrated net power meter gives a visual representation of the power on demand technology.
Key Features & Benefits:
• SmartHeat Power on Demand Technology
• Patented Connection Validation IMC Formation Technology
• 2.8″ color touchscreen with bold graphics
• Communications Port for process traceability data and firmware graphics
• Integrated Net Power Meter and power graph – With optional precise tip temperature display
• Patented Chip-in-Cartridge technology
• Closed loop bi-directional communication.
• Stores and records cartridge attributes
• Provides traceability information.
• Protects power supply from non-conforming cartridges.
• Backwards compatible with MX series power supplies
• Password protection
• Hand Pieces/Work stands/Tips/Cartridges not included.
There are no reviews yet.