MicroCare Multitask Surface MultiClean Presaturated Wipes provide fast and safe cleaning in almost any production environment. Using a strong, shred-proof, disposable wipe saturated with high purity isopropyl alcohol and deionized water, it is well suited for cleaning medical devices, electronics, stencils, work benches, tools, production machinery, and any surface that requires hygienic grade cleaning. Versatile, it cleans most solder pastes found on SMT stencils. It also cleans organic and ionic residues, light oils and other contaminants commonly found in the manufacture of medical devices. With excellent materials compatibility it is both safe and easy to use.
Money-saving refills are available from MicroCare (MCC-MLCWR). These contain the same wipes and fluid as the tubs above but reduce costs and helps protect the environment by encouraging the re-use of packaging. Refills are supplied in packs of 100 wipes.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Tubs (MCC-MLCW) or Refill Packs (MCC-MLCWR)
– 100 Wipes per tub/pack measuring 8×5″ each.
– Economical refills eliminate solid waste and help protect the environment
– Clean workbenches, machinery, tools, instruments, and desktops
– Use on PCBs, insulators, cables and connectors, flex circuits, solder masks and metal
– Use MultiTask Cleaning Wipes to remove pastes and fluxes
– Clean organic and ionic residue, fingerprints, uncured epoxy residue, light oils, and grease.
– 70% high purity ispropyl alcohol, 30% deionized water mix
– Mild and skin-safe to use
– No residue, no rinsing, 100% VOC so it evaporates cleanly
– No rip, no lint, heavy duty fabric wipe – not paper
– ‘Slam-Shut” lid minimizes evaporation and keeps the wipes damp
There are no reviews yet.