MicroCare Alcohol-Enhanced ProClean Presaturated Wipes (MCC-PROW) are the ideal general purpose surface cleaner for the electronics production line. It uses a strong, shred-proof disposable wipe saturated in a powerful cleaning fluid to easily remove rosin, fluxes, synthetic fluxes and most ‘no-clean” fluxes and pastes. With no rinsing required this slow drying cleaner has great materials compatibility, is ESD-safe and leaves no residue. It is ideal for perfectly clean SMT stencils, PC boards, components, displays, cables, and connectors.
Money-saving refills are available from MicroCare (MCC-PROWR). These contain the same wipes and cleaning fluid as the tubs above but reduce costs and help protect the environment by encouraging the re-use of packaging. This cleaner is also available packaged in convenient aerosol containers. Refills are supplied in packs of 100 wipes.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Tubs (MCC-PROW) or Refill Packs (MCC-PROWR)
– 100 Wipes per tub/pack measuring 8×5″ each.
– Economical refills eliminate solid waste and help protect the environment
– Fast, strong cleaning on stencils, misprinted PCBs, tools, and machinery
– Use ProClean™ Presaturated Wipes on tables, desks, benches, and other surfaces
– The wipes remove any type of solder paste including rosin, OA, synthetics, lead-free and ‘no-cleans”
– Plus, they remove grime, fingerprints, dust, and other residue- High purity water-free isopropyl alcohol mix
– No residue, no rinsing, 100% VOC so it evaporates cleanly
– No rip, no lint, heavy duty fabric wipe – not paper
– ‘Slam-Shut” lid minimizes evaporation and keeps the wipes damp
There are no reviews yet.