The MicroCare Universal Contact Cleaner (MCC-CCH107) is non-flammable and restores electrical and mechanical continuity to all types of contacts. It easily cleans a wide variety of soils including dust, grit, dirt as well as mineral oils, silicone oils, hydrocarbon-based oils, and fluorinated oils/grease. It safely rinses grit from hot motors, dust from inside electromechanical relays, keyboards, and other electrical devices. Use on connectors, cable harnesses, tuners, power supplies, encoders, distribution panels, junction boxes, coax cables, and switching devices.
Universal Contact Cleaner leaves no residue, is noncorrosive, dries quickly and is compatible with most plastics, rubber, and elastomers. It is formulated for long-term regulatory compliance in all markets without sacrifice to either cleaning performance or safety. It is EU REACH compliant; VOC exempt by the US EPA and SCAQMD and has an ultra-low Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1.
The trigger spray allows easy single-handed operation. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. This option cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 300g Aerosol
– Restores electrical continuity
– Rinses and flushes contamination away
– Unlike flux removers, it does not dissolve the contaminants
– Rinses grit from hot motors, dust from inside electromechanical relays, keyboards, and other electrical devices
– Cleans dust, grit, and dirt as well as mineral oils, silicone oils, hydrocarbon-based oils and fluorinated oils/grease
– Use on connectors, switches, cable harnesses, tuners, power supplies, encoders, distribution panels, junction boxes, coax cables, and windings
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/F-GAS/EPA SNAP compliant