The MicroCare Universal Flux Remover (MCC-UFR107) is an effective RMA flux and paste remover, and a precision cleaner for safely removing contamination and soils that impact the functionality and reliability of electronics, PC boards and electrical devices. Non-flammable with excellent materials compatibility, it can be used on electrical components, epoxies, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene, and PVC. It is ideal for cleaning electronics during rework and repair, spot cleaning in assembly operations, or in field-service and warranty repairs. Universal Flux Remover cleans a wide variety of electronics including SMT, thru-hole boards, ball grid array boards, hybrids, and connectors.
Universal Flux Remover is formulated and packaged for long-term regulatory compliance in all markets without sacrifice to either cleaning performance or safety. It is EU REACH compliant; VOC exempt by the US EPA and SCAQMD, and has an ultra-low Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1.
The trigger spray allows easy single-handed operation. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. This option cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 300g Aerosol. Other variations may be available on request.
– Cleans rosin and no-clean fluxes and pastes
– Removes oils, grease, fingerprints, and silicone
– Use on SMT, thru-hole, BGA and hybrid boards
– Ideal for spot cleaning in assembly operations
– Perfect for in-field service and warranty repairs
– Removes silicone
– Fast drying for speedy cleaning
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/F-GAS/EPA SNAP compliant