Microcare Lead-Free Flux Remover – PowerClean (MCC-PW3107) is the strongest flux remover in the MicroCare line. It is the ideal cleaning fluid for tough lead-free flux residues, pastes, oils, inks and acrylic conformal coatings commonly found during electronic rework and repair. Engineered for time and cost savings, PowerClean is fast drying, non-flammable and leaves no white residue. It is also an effective cleaning fluid for cleaning connectors and removing light oxides all while preventing white residues.
Safe on most electronics grade components, including nylon, epoxies, polyethylene, polypropylene, and PVC. May affect polystyrene and polycarbonates. Test before using on plastics. Not suitable for use in heated cleaning systems.
The trigger spray allows easy single-handed operation. It is plastic safe, non-flammable, and leaves no residue. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. This option cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 300g Aerosol. Other variations may be available on request.
– Strong flux remover for high-temperature lead-free solder flux residues.
– Eliminates white residue commonly found with high temperature lead-free fluxes
– Use for defluxing, degreasing, cleaning connectors, removing light oxides, and cleaning flux-covered pallets
– Easily flushes away lead-free residue, oils, inks, and acrylic conformal coatings
– Best choice for cleaning during rework and repair because it cleans and dries fast
– Cleans oils, inks, and some conformal coatings
– Eliminates white residues
– No residue / no rinsing
– Non-flammable and fast-drying
– Removes acrylic conformal coatings
– TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant