General Purpose Flux Remover C (MCC-FRC107) is a versatile cleaner effective on no-clean and rosin fluxes in benchtop and bulk cleaning applications. This powerful, non-flammable cleaner is fast drying and easy to use. Recommended for cleaning all types of electronics including thru-hole, SMT, BGA boards as well as hybrids, cables, and connectors. With excellent health/safety ratings and azeotropic properties, General Purpose Flux Remover offers advantages over competing non-flammable choices because it remains non-flammable in both liquid and vapour phases. This allows a user to specify one cleaner for benchtop as well as vapour degreaser or heated system applications. Safe on components, nylon, epoxies, polyethylene, polypropylene, and PVC. May affect polystyrene and polycarbonates. Test before use on plastics.
The trigger spray allows easy single-handed operation. It is plastic safe, non-flammable, and leaves no residue. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. This option cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 300g Aerosol. Other variations may be available on request.
– Works well on hard-to-clean lead-free products
– Suitable for through-hole, SMT boards and hybrids
– Use on no clean and rosin fluxes
– No residue/no rinsing
– Cleans under tight-fitting BGA chips
– Use as a general-purpose degreaser for light oils, grease, and inks
– TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible
– Low odour for a better work environment
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant