The BVX-101 Benchtop fume extraction system is a powerful yet portable system for a single user with arm/plenum, requiring no external ducting and can be situated on top or underneath the bench. The unit is designed with an innovative adaptor which allows the user to choose between plenum or arm extraction options. This system is fitted with a pre-filter FP-BVX and HEPA filter FM-BVX. An option to purchase the system with no extraction arms is also available (BVX-101-S)
The BVX-103 offers the same capabilities as the BVX-101 system but replaces the PRE-HEPA-GAS filter with a PRE-GAS Filter. The deep-bed carbon filter is ideal for organic solvent and adhesive applications. This system is fitted with a pre-filter FP-BVX and deep bed gas filter FG-BVX. An option to purchase the system with no extraction arms is also available (BVX-103-S).
We recommend that the pre-filter be inspected weekly and replaced if required. This will ensure a good life for the main filter and prevents over heating of the extraction motor.
– BVX-101: Single User HEPA Gas Extraction System with Arms
– BVX-101-S: Single User HEPA Gas Extraction System – Arms not supplied
– BVX-103: Single User Deep Bed Gas Extraction System with Arms
– BVX-103-S: Single User Deep Bed Gas Extraction System – Arms not supplied
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Portable, single user fume extraction system
– Low noise unit
– No external ducting or compressor needed
– Unit easily fits on any bench-top or under-bench
– Innovative adaptor transforms the plenum into an arm
– Powerful 85m3/hr-airflow rate
– Immediate extraction of fumes, particles, and vapours
– Bi-coloured LED light indicates when the filters are blocked and require replacing