BOFA’s V600 Solder Fume Extraction System is a centralised high-volume unit designed for use by up to 7 operators to offer protection against harmful fumes and particulates. The V600 system incorporates a three-stage filtration process, filter condition display and built in silencing. Supplied as standard as Unit Only with no extraction arms, the V600 can cater for 1 to 7 operators, depending upon the capture device (i.e. arm, hood or cabinet) that is connected to (available to purchase separately). The V600 is available to purchase as a kit with a FumeCab 600 Enclosure. When purchased with the FumeCab 600, the V600 will be supplied with two 2M hoses for connection between the two systems.
The three-stage filtration process comprises of a deep pleat pre filter and a combined HEPA/ GAS main filter. The combination offers filtration efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns for dust particulates and highly effective carbon adsorption for vapours and fume. The V600 features a three-stage filtration process. The initial pre-filter stage captures larger particles, allowing the second stage, a HEPA filter, to capture the smallest particles from the soldering process. The third stage, a Carbon filter, absorbs smells and gases. This filtration process allows clean filtered air to be re-circulated back into the workshop safely. The BOFA V600 complies with the HSE and COSHH requirements for controlling air borne particulates in the workplace when combined with a suitable capture device.
By connecting a range of optional accessories to the two 75mm inlets on the rear face, the V600 will remove smoke and vapours from a wide range of processes and comes complete with a digital airflow control as standard. The V600 allows support for up to 7 x 32mm arms working simultaneously. If using a 50mm hose kit, this will allow a maximum of 5 arm positions to be used. If using instead the 75mm hose kit then a maximum of 2 positions.
If you require features including Stop/Start, VOC Monitoring or a Filter Change Signal please contact our sales Office to arrange a quotation.
Other Options & Replacement Parts:
– The V600 is also available with a Double Gas Filter (A1030193) instead of a Combined Filter. For this option, please contact our Sales Office.
– The V600 is also available with optional extras including Stop/Start, Filter Change Signl and VOC Monitoring. If you require these options please contact our Sales Office.
– A replacement Motor/Pump is also available (A1050017).
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Unit only or with a FumeCab 600
– Suitable for a range of applications including: Hand Soldering, Wave Soldering, Rework, Adhesives, Jewellery Making, Dipping & Potting
– Suitable for up to 7 operators
– Granulated carbon gas filter
– Filter blocked indicator
– Digital speed control
– Highly efficient filtration to 99.997 percent returning clean air back to the workplace
– Uses both a BOFA Pre-Filter (A1030119) & Combined HEPA/Gas Filter (A1030118)
– Complies with HSE and COSHH requirements
– Powder Coated Finish