BOFA’s V200 Solder Fume Extraction system is designed for use by one operator, primarily to extract adhesive vapour and solder fumes in the electronics industry, in particular those created during hand soldering. Supplied as standard complete with installation kit containing everything required to set up one operator, the V200 is also available to purchase as Unit Only with no extraction arms.
With a choice of arms, low noise levels and fast and easy installation, this unit can be moved with the workbench when factory layouts need changing due to production demands. The unit’s fully comprehensive three stage filtration capabilities make it perfect for today’s electronics manufacturing environments.
Unit with Installation Kit (P/N: 30351593-1209-1) Contains:
– V200 Powder Coated Extractor Unit
– BOFA Pre-Filter (A1030102) and Combined HEPA/Gas Filter (A1030099)
– Installation Kit (A1020024): 50mm Stay Put Arm with Nozzle (A1020047) x 1, 1.5M Flexi Hose (A1080007) x 1, 50mm Table Bracket (A1020051) x 1, Auto Flush Seal Kit (A1020052) x 1 & Jubilee Clips (A1080008) x 2
Other Options & Replacement Parts:
– The V200 is also available with a Double Gas Filter (A1030100) instead of a Combined Filter. For this option, please contact our Sales Office.
– If your application requires filtration of heavier than normal soldering fume particles you may wish to consider purchasing a Heavy Duty Pre-Filter (A1030101)
– A replacement Motor/Pump is also available (A1050006).
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as Unit only or with Installation Kit (A1020024) which contains everything required to set up the V200 Extraction System
– Suitable for extraction a range of fumes from a range of applications including: Hand Soldering, Wave Soldering, Rework, Adhesives, Jewellery Making, Dipping & Potting
– Suitable for a single operator
– Unique flip top flush sealing mounting plate
– Granulated carbon gas filter
– Filter blocked indicator
– Easy change filters and Filter blocked indicator
– Portable if required or can be permanently benched top fitted
– Highly efficient filtration to 99.997 percent returning clean air back to the workplace
– Uses both a Pre BOFA Pre-Filter (A1030102) & Combined HEPA/Gas Filter (A1030099).
– Heavy Duty Pre-Filter and Double Gas Filters available separately.
– Complies with HSE and COSHH requirements
– Powder Coated Finish