Designed to work in conjunction with an existing SolderStar Pro temperature profiling package, the SolderStar WaveShuttle Pro is an advanced accessory that provides detailed analysis of all key parameters of the wave soldering process. By combining temperature profile capture and dedicated wave interaction measurement sensors in one easy to use active wave solder pallet, this unique tool allows manufacturers and EMS providers to easily and cost-effectively gain absolute SPC of their wave soldering process.
Manufactured from high grade anti-static composite and fitted with durable titanium side rails, the active pallet incorporates an on-board high speed datalogger system dedicated to wave contact measurement from the titanium sensors installed on the pallet underside.
Temperature measurement, data storage and downloading are handled by the SolderStar Pro datalogger which can be quickly and conveniently connected via the SmartLink connection system.
Key Products Features & Benefits:
– High quality 10mm fixture provides a fixed robust platform for initial process set up, periodic checking and comparison.
– Underside titanium contact sensors give highest measurement accuracy on both main and chip wave parameters.
– Custom widths and sensor positions available for fixed width lines or special applications.
– Dedicated Wave Central PC analysis software with product database and integrated SPC charting package.
– Fully enclosed and protected datalogger and contact measurement system ideal for hotter lead-free processes.
There are no reviews yet.