The SolderStar DeltaProbe is a reflow soldering accessory that works in conjunction with the SolderStar Pro temperature profiling system. It effectively removes the need to use fragile test boards for periodic profiling required for ongoing control of the reflow process.
With fixed sensors and no test card or long trailing wires, the SolderStar DeltaProbe is a fixed, robust and convenient platform for generating highly repeatable results.
Although process setup requires a temperature profile captured from a real test PCB, ongoing process monitoring can be achieved by measuring the difference from an established process baseline.
Periodically the SolderStar DeltaProbe is passed through the process to allow rapid checks against the baseline profile and SPC data to be captured. Process change, due to variations in convection levels, conveyor speed or zone setpoints, is instantly and accurately detected and the operator is notified visually. Advanced SPC tools create charts for ongoing process control measurement, evaluation and corrective action.
Key Products Features & Benefits:
– Simplified Oven Verification
– Adjustable to production line-width
– Removes need for fragile test PCBs
– Reduced possibilities of oven jams
– Minimal impact on productions throughput
– Independent limit settings per oven zone gives more control in critical zones
– Errors detected easily include speed, conveyor and recipe loading and editing errors.
There are no reviews yet.