Qualitek Delta RA300 SAC305 Solder Wire is a lead-based solder wire incorporating a 3.3% RA flux chemistry within the core. RA300 cored solder wire has extremely rapid wetting action and excellent flowing properties. RA300 residues are non-corrosive and electrically non-conductive. If removal of post solder residues is required, we would suggest the use of Qualitek Everkleen 1005 cleaner.
This part is a Tin/Lead/Silver Lead-Free Solder Wire, supplied in a variety of diameters on a 500g reel.
To view this wire in other alloys including lead-free click here .
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied in Tin/Silver/Copper SAC305 (93.5 / 3 / 0.5) Alloy.
– Supplied on a 500g Reel
– Melting Temperature – 217 – 219°C
– Rosin Activated Flux Formulation (3.3%)
– Excellent wettability & solder flow
– Non-corrosive, non-conductive residues
– Meets J-STD-004B
– Flux Classification: ROM1
There are no reviews yet.