Solderstar’s new SLX Datalogger is an accurate, robust, ultra-compact, battery powered system, used for measuring and recording process parameters from any soldering process. Requiring minimal user setup the SLX unit can be docked onto any SMARTLink reflow heatshield or other process accessory and the system will auto-configure itself for data capture.
The logger, sensor and memory status are displayed conveniently for the user via status indicators and a multi-bar graph display. The new unit features many improvements and real performance, with USB download speeds 10 times faster than previous models, 2.4Ghz telemetry options along with increased measurement range all while still maintaining +/- 0.5 C accuracy.
The SLX can be ready to profile from as little as a ten minute charge from your PC, and has an impressive 15 hours profiling time from a two hour USB charge. The new internal high temperature battery system is user replaceable and can be changed if required in seconds.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Zero user setup for error free data capture
– Multiple memories for profile storage
– Ultrafast USB downloading + 2.4Ghz Wireless Telemetry option
– Automatic thermocouple and temperature status checking
– User replaceable high temperature battery
– +/- 0.5°C accuracy from -200 to 1372 °C
** Datalogger only – Pictures show Datalogger being used in other SolderStar profiling systems **