Designed to work in conjunction with an existing SolderStar Pro temperature profiling package, the SolderStar WaveSelective Pallet provides detailed analysis of all key parameters of the selective soldering process.
Pre-heat temperature profiles, solder pot and solder nozzle measurement sensors are combined in one easy to use wave solder fixture, this unique tool allows manufacturers a quickly perform setup and verification profiles of their selective soldering machines.
Key Products Features & Benefits:
– High quality 10mm fixture provides a fixed robust platform for initial process set up, periodic checking and comparison.
– Titanium contact sensors give highest measurement accuracy on Wave Height and main and chip wave parameters.
– Fully enclosed and protected datalogger and contact measurement system ideal for hotter lead-free processes.
– Connectivity via standard USB cables or 2.4Ghz Wireless Telemetry.
– Dedicated Wave Central PC analysis software with product database and integrated SPC 5 charting package.
There are no reviews yet.