Senju Sparkle ESC Series Solder Wire continues to be a market leader today in offering customers a smooth transition from leaded to lead free soldering with very little difference in performance and minimal process change.
Senju were one of the first solder manufacturing companies to address the environmental concerns regarding solder wire containing lead. This was addressed with the introduction of Senju ‘Sparkle ESC”. Available in M705 (SAC305) across a wide range of diameters.
Sparkle ESC offers excellent wetting performance even on an oxidised through hole substrate and the iron temperature can be left at the same temperature setting. ESC will offer high insulation resistance post soldering giving you good long term reliability.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– Excellent solderability even on tarnished substrates.
– Ease of use.
– Good long term reliability due to high insulation.
– Operator friendly due to low odour.
– Very low flux splatter.
– Transparent Flux residue
– Flux Classification: ROm1
– Flux Type & Content: RA Flux – 2%, 3% & 4%
– Available lead-free alloys: M705 (SAC305)
– Available diameters – 0.5 – 0.8mm
– Suitable for all electronic assembly operations.
– Ideal for all rework applications.
– Excellent for No Clean soldering
There are no reviews yet.