MicroCare’s TriggerGrip™ Cleaning System (MCC-ESD) quickly cleans rosin fluxes, synthetic fluxes, most no-clean fluxes/pastes as well as oil and grime from electronic assemblies, circuit boards and electronic components. Use the TriggerGrip™ for spot-cleaning during rework and repair, or as part of the manufacturing process.
Utilising replacement spray-thru-brushes and accessories, the TriggerGrip™ combines the appropriate high purity MicroCare cleaning fluid with the mechanical scrubbing of a brush to deliver the four steps of cleaning – Wet, Scrub, Rinse and Dry in one easy process. The TriggerGrip™ speeds cleaning and reduces cleaning fluid use by 66%. ESD-safe, use with confidence on electrical components, PC boards, displays, switches, cables, and connectors.
Lightweight, safe, and long lasting, the TriggerGrip™ is the professional’s choice for the most demanding cleaning applications. Contact your MicroCare distributor to learn how to start saving time and money today.
Replacement Brushes are available to buy here.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Fresh pure fluid dispenses with each pull of the trigger to clean and rinse away contaminants.
– Cuts cleaning costs by emptying the can completely – no waste.
– Patented design reduces cleaning fluid use by 66%.
– Targets dirty areas and eliminates overspray.
– Cleans in seconds, boosting productivity by 5-9%.
– Improves the safety of the work environment by limiting annoying fumes.
– Conductive so it enhances your ESD control program.