Metcal’s MFR-1300 Desoldering System is a powerful, cost-effective system with a small footprint. With 0.7 bar of vacuum suction force, both the MFR-1300 Series have what it takes to make through-hole desoldering clean and easy. Each system includes a Desoldering Pistol with a large capacity, easy to change solder collection chamber to ensure minimum downtime. The pistol can easily be converted to a pencil grip for additional control. Metcal offers a wide range of long-life desoldering tips that will keep your equipment working efficiently. The MFR-1300 series is the best choice for small or large production environments which need exceptional desoldering and soldering performance from a unit with a small footprint.
The MFR-1350 uses SmartHeat®, a microprocessor-controlled system which operates at lower temperatures and eliminates calibration time.
– MFR-PS1300 Soldering Station
– MFR-H5-DS Handpiece
– MFR-WSDSU Work stand
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Dual switchable 60W output
– Self-contained internal pump and large capacity collection chamber makes desoldering easy
– Pistol handpiece can easily be converted to a pencil grip.
– SmartHeat® technology operates at lower and safer temperatures and eliminates overshoot.
– No calibration required which saves money and down-time
– Tips/Cartridges not included.
– Compatible with DxP Tips
There are no reviews yet.