MFR-1100 Single Output Series is designed to minimize your training investment, maximize application solutions, and increase productivity. This Series is compact and versatile and can be used with either a soldering tip, cartridge, or tweezers handpiece. A shop air desoldering option is also available as an upgrade kit.
Metcal’s MFR-1160 Soldering System is a powerful, cost-effective system that incorporates the MFR-H6-SSC Hand-piece which is compatible with the SSC Soldering Cartridges used with Metcal’s discontinued SP200 System. This handpiece can also be used with Metcal’s MFR-2200 Dual Output Systems. (The MFR-H6-SSC is not backward compatible with the SP200.)
The MFR-1160 power supply has a powerful 60W output, and uses SmartHeat® Technology, a microprocessor-controlled heating system which operates at lower temperatures and eliminates calibration time. Metcal’s MFR-1160 System is a major upgrade in terms of power and ease of use over the discontinued SP200 System, with the bonus of continuing to use your SSC consumables without having to change tip geometry.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
• Metcal SmartHeat® Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications.
• Handpiece is compatible with SSC Cartridges from SP200
• Four hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering and rework on one system
• Each handpiece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility.
• Handpieces are ergonomic for operator safety and comfort.
• Small bench top footprint
• Can be combined and locked with its brother the Metcal MFR-2200 dual output series for increased application solutions for soldering and rework.
• Tips/Cartridges not included.
• Compatible with SSC Series Tips
• A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.
There are no reviews yet.