The MicroCare™ No-Clean Flux Remover Pen (MCC-DC1PEN) is a moderately aggressive circuit cleaning fluid. Formulated with methyl siloxane (VMS) fluids, it dries quickly and residue-free. It is an effective flux remover as well as degreaser and general-purpose cleaner with excellent environmental properties. This versatile cleaner quickly removes fluxes, pastes, organic residues, polar soils, silicone-based conformal coatings, adhesives, greases, and oils. It is ideal for cleaning thru-hole, BGA and SMT design circuit boards, and for rinsing residues from connectors.
It is safe on all components. This formula has a low Global Warming Potential (GWP) and is exempt from VOC regulations in most areas. It is an ideal option for use on modern production lines and repair centres.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as a 10ml Pen
– Good for PCB rework and repair and post-reflow assembly
– Removes residue from no clean soldering fluxes and pastes
– Good on oils, grease, and many adhesives
– Cleans other types of fluxes and pastes, organic residues, and Ionics
– Convenient pocket-sized pen for fast, pin-point cleaning