The MicroCare™ Water Soluble Flux Remover Pen (MCC-PROPEN) is a flux remover packaged in a convenient portable pen. The proprietary blend of alcohols is engineered specifically to quickly clean rosin fluxes, synthetic fluxes, and most no-clean fluxes/pastes from all types of electronic assemblies, circuit boards and associated assembly equipment.
This low cost cleaner has a slower evaporation rate and dries residue-free. It is also effective in cleaning oils and grime often found on electronics and is compatible with nearly all electronics grade materials and substrates. Use with confidence to clean assembly line items such as SMT stencils, components, boards, displays, cables, and connectors.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as a 10ml Pen
– Versatile cleaning – works great on R, RA, RMA, OA and SA fluxes and pastes
– Use on solder pastes, fluxes, and fresh chip bonder
– Good for PCB rework and repair and post-reflow assembly
– Engineered alcohol blend delivers increased cleaning strength compared to isopropyl alcohol
– Portable for field service and benchtop applications
There are no reviews yet.