The MicroCare™ RMA Flux Remover Pen (MCC-RMAPEN) is an economical flux remover for cleaning aged and heavy baked-on fluxes. The residue-free formula works on RA, R, and No-Clean fluxes for both tin/lead solders and high temperate lead-free solders. It quickly penetrates and dissolves excess flux and removes ionic and non-ionic activators that cause white residues. It dries residue free.
This extra-strength flux remover cleans all types of flux, pastes, inks, fingerprints, oxides, oils, and grease. It also effectively dissolves many adhesives and silicone fluids commonly found on electronic assemblies. Use the RMA Flux Remover Pen on printed circuit boards, FR-4, components, connectors, cables, and mechanical assemblies. Test before use on plastics.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as a 10ml Pen
– Ideal for use with both tin/lead solders and high temperature lead-free solders
– RMA Flux Cleaning Pen works well on R, RA, and RMA flux residue
– Cleans all types of pastes, inks, fingerprints, oxides, oils, and grease
– Removes polar and ionic activators that other cleaners can’t
– Good for PCB rework and repair and post-reflow assembly
– Use on printed circuit boards, FR-4, components, connectors, cables, and mechanical assemblies