Alcohol-Enhanced Flux Remover – ProClean (MCC-PRO127) is a proprietary blend of alcohols engineered specifically to quickly clean rosin fluxes, synthetic fluxes and most no-clean fluxes/pastes from all types of electronic assemblies, circuit boards and associated assembly equipment. This low cost cleaner has a slower evaporation rate and dries residue-free. It is also effective in cleaning oils and grime often found on electronics and is compatible with nearly all electronics grade materials and substrates. Use with confidence to clean assembly line items such as SMT stencils, components, boards, displays, cables, and connectors.
The trigger spray allows easy single-handed operation. Dispense directly from the can or use with the MicroCare TriggerGrip cleaning system for faster, safer, and more economical process of cleaning printed circuit boards at the work bench. This option cuts cleaning costs by reducing fluid use by 66%.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied as 340g Aerosol. Other variations may be available on request.
– Versatile cleaning – works great on R, RA, RMA, OA and SA fluxes and pastes
– Use on solder pastes, fluxes and fresh chip bonder
– Cleans through-hole and SMT boards, insulators, cables, and connectors
– TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible
– Medium cleaning strength (test on soft plastics)
– Slow drying increases cleaning time when working with baked-on flux residue
– RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant
There are no reviews yet.