LTM Electrostatic Discharge Shielding Bags provide a complete static safe environment for static sensitive components when in transit or kept in storage. Static Shielding Bags are widely utilised in the electronics manufacturing industry to protect static sensitive components during storage and transit. Improper handling of components can result in high costs, therefore it’s best to use the right protective equipment. Static Shielding Bags provide a conductive barrier around your electrical components to ensure full protection against ESD charges. This conductive barrier is known as the ‘Faraday Cage’ effect. The bags have a 4-layer construction with a static dissipative coating which provides a complete Faraday Cage protection against the effects of ESD.
Supplied as a Loc top (resealable) bag (Open Tops are also available). Semi-transparent in colour, Static Shielding Bags ensure easy identification of contents inside the bag. All bags are 75 microns thick, providing reliable packaging for your components, and are supplied in packs of 100 pieces.
A range of sizes are available, please contact our Sales Office for a quotation.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Reliable packaging for your components. All bags are 75 microns thick and supplied in packs of 100pcs.
– Suitable for storing PCBs, IC integrated circuits, Hard Drives, CD drives, etc.
– 4 layers of protection. Static dissipative coating, polyester, aluminium shield, static dissipative polyethylene.
– Easy identification of components. Semi-transparent packaging.
– ESD symbol featured on each bag as standard.
– Loc-top resealable bags
– Customisable. Bespoke sizes, thicknesses, printing, and packaging solutions can be made on request.
– Compliant to ESD, RoHS and REACH standards.