B2ASA Tweezers are high quality precision instruments produced using a non-magnetic stainless-steel alloy.
Our anti-magnetic tweezers meet and exceed the strict requirements for electronics assembly, labs, cleanroom as well as circuit board repair. Their materials ensure high-quality and durability when used for precision work. B2ASA length: 120mm. Rounded thin tips.
Ideal for Applications Including:
– Electronics, Medical Device, Laser, as well as Microwave Device Assembly.
– Circuit Die and Electronic Package Assembly.
– PCB Rework and Repair.
– Work under a Microscope / Microelectronics.
– Biotech, Biology, Military and Aerospace Electronics Assembly.
– Various Laboratory Applications.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Anti Magnetic Stainless-Steel Alloy
– 120mm Length
– Rounded Thin Tips
– Ideal for a full range of applications.