Puralloy® Grade A 63/37 is a leaded solder alloy with a proven track record within the electronics market, due to it being a eutectic solder with a 183°C melting point. The solder will quickly change from solid to liquid, making it the ideal leaded option for wave soldering PCBs, but may not always suit industrial applications where some realignment could be required. Grade A 63/37 Solder Alloy provides a bright and cosmetically pleasing finish, alongside excellent capillary action. For soldering to brass or copper alloys, Bakers Soldering Fluid should be considered.
Key Features & Benefits:
– Leaded Solder Alloy
– BSEN29453 Alloy Number 11
– Melt Point – 183°C (Eutectic)
– Ideal for PCB Assembly applications including Wave Soldering
– Available in a range of formats including Bar, Tinman Sticks, Blowpipe and Feed Wire
– Density 8.40 g/cm3
– Electrical Resistivity 0.145 micro-ohms/M
– Thermal conductivity 50W/m/K
– Tensile Strength 525 Kgf/cm2
– Tensile Elongation 37%
– Brinell Hardness 17HB
There are no reviews yet.