KB1 is an ESD nail brush in a nailbrush style, manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and conductive handle. Designed in the form of a nail brush giving a grip style brushing action. This brush allows the safe cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without generating any harmful static charges. Existing charges are reduced more effectively if operators are grounded. Standard and large nailbrushes are available to purchase.
Standard ESD Nail Brush – Brush Length: 90mm. Brush Width: 40mm. Brush Size: 30 x 65mm. Bristle length: 20mm.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Conforms to ESD standard EN 61340-5-1.
– One of a range of ESD brushes.
– Standard and large brush sizes available.
– Grip style brushing action.
– Manufactured with dissipative fibre bristles and a conductive handle.
– For use in an EPA where static control is required.
– RoHS and REACH compliant.