Staticide 2003 general purpose anti-static spray inhibits static on all surfaces. Using 2003 Anti-Static Spray can prevent damage of static sensitive electronic components, devices and sub-assemblies during testing, shipping, manufacture, or receiving by reducing a static charge to zero volts. This ready-to-use solution inhibits static charge generation on all surfaces it’s applied to including carriers and tote boxes used to process and store static sensitive electronic components. The anti-static topical is easy to use and is highly effective in controlling electrostatic discharges in industrial manufacturing, institutional, commercial, and static-sensitive environments.
2003 Anti-Static Spray can also reduce dust, dirt, and bacteria attraction by removing the static charge. The solution is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-staining and safe to use. Specially formulated for use on non-porous surfaces and is ideal for eliminating static on plastic parts, equipment, and rubber. May also be used for revitalising anti-static mats that have lost their static dissipative properties.
This part is also available as a 1 Gallon Container Size (2001). Please contact our sales team for a quotation for this container size.
Solves static-related problems such as:
– Attraction of dirt, dust, and bacteria to all environmental surfaces, plastic products, and product packaging.
– Charge generation on surfaces of tote boxes and carriers used to process and store static sensitive electronic components.
– Damage or destruction of static sensitive electronic equipment, components, and sub-assemblies during manufacture, testing, shipping and receiving.
– Data processing glitches such as memory loss, data errors and, paper jams in office machines.
– Ignition of combustible vapours, solvents, and dust, causing fire or explosion.
– Jamming or slipping of paper, plastics, and other materials during packaging, converting, and printing.
– Static discharge on workbenches and production surfaces.
– Irregularities caused by static in quality printing, heat sealing, silk screening, lamination, and other special applications.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Ready-to-use solution.
– Formulated for use on non-porous surfaces.
– Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
– Exceeds MIL-B-81705 and NFPA-56A electrostatic decay criteria in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.
– Meets requirements for topical anti-stats as listed in the Military Handbook DOD-HDBK-263.
– Decays static in less than 2 seconds.
– Surface resistance between 10