The Metcal HCT-1000 is a fully programmable handheld convection rework tool that can both remove and place SMT components. It features digital controls, internal or external thermocouple feedback control, program storage of up to 50 profiles and integrated vacuum pick-up for component placement and removal.
The system comes equipped with a handpiece (HCT-HV1), 5mm diameter nozzle (HN-J0005) and adapter (HNA-1). A wide range of nozzles are available (HN Series Nozzles).
– Integrated vacuum pickup for easy component removal
– Profile creation for operator repeatability and storage for up to 50 user defined profiles
– Manual mode for quick setup
– External thermocouple for process setup and verification
– Hand-piece controls for heater and vacuum
– Programmable, digitally controlled airflow for repeatable results
– Multiples modes of operation: Manual, 4 zone heating (with the MRS-1100A system)
– The HCT-1000 is connected to the PCT-1000 via a cable when used as part of the MRS system
There are no reviews yet.