The stainless-steel dispensing needles of the TE series consist of a silicone and chloride-free polypropylene body with a Luer-Lock connection and a stainless-steel cannula. The dispensing needles are burr-free and have an electro polished canula for unobstructed and consistent material flow.
TE Stainless Steel Needles are sold in pack of 50. These Dispensing Tips are 1/2 inch in length.
Below are our most popular needles. Other gauges are available on request:
– 914050-TE: 14 Gauge (Olive)
– 915050-TE: 15 Gauge (Amber)
– 918050-TE: 18 Gauge (Green)
– 920050-TE: 20 Gauge (Pink)
– 921050-TE: 21 Gauge (Purple)
– 922050-TE: 22 Gauge (Blue)
– 923050-TE: 23 Gauge (Orange)
– 925050-TE: 25 Gauge (Red)
– 927050-TE: 27 Gauge (Clear)
– 930050-TE: 30 Gauge (Lavender)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Stainless-steel canula with a double Helix polypropylene hub
– Burr free & electro polish cannula
– Wide range of gauges
– Length 12.7mm (1/2 in.)
– Silicone and chloride free
– Supplied in packs of 50
There are no reviews yet.