The stainless-steel dispensing needles of the TE series consist of a silicone and chloride-free polypropylene body with a Luer-Lock connection and a stainless-steel cannula. The dispensing needles are burr-free and have an electro polished canula for unobstructed and consistent material flow.
TE Stainless Steel Needles are sold in pack of 50. These Dispensing Tips are ¼ inch in length.
Below are our most popular needles. Other gauges are available on request:
– 920025-TE: 20 Gauge (Pink)
– 921025-TE: 21 Gauge (Purple)
– 922025-TE: 22 Gauge (Blue)
– 925025-TE: 25 Gauge (Red)
– 927025-TE: 27 Gauge (Clear)
– 930025-TE: 30 Gauge (Lavender)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Stainless-steel canula with a double Helix polypropylene hub
– Burr free & electro polish cannula
– Wide range of gauges
– Length 6.35mm (1/4 in.)
– Silicone and chloride free
– Supplied in packs of 50
There are no reviews yet.