The stainless-steel dispensing needles of the TE series consist of a silicone and chloride-free polypropylene body with a Luer-Lock connection and a stainless-steel cannula. The dispensing needles are burr-free and have an electro polished canula for unobstructed and consistent material flow.
TE Stainless Steel Needles are sold in pack of 50. These Dispensing Tips are 1.5 inch in length.
Below are our most popular needles. Other gauges are available on request:
– 918150-TE: 18 Gauge (Green)
– 921150-TE: 21 Gauge (Purple)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Stainless-steel canula with a double Helix polypropylene hub
– Burr free & electro polish cannula
– Wide range of gauges
– Length 38.1mm (1.5 in.)
– Silicone and chloride free
– Supplied in packs of 50
There are no reviews yet.