The bent 90° stainless-steel dispensing needles of the TE series consist of a silicone and chloride-free polypropylene body with a Luer-Lock connection and a stainless-steel cannula bent at a 90° angle. The dispensing needles are burr-free and have an electro polished canula for unobstructed and consistent material flow. Bent Dispensing tips are perfect for dispensing fluid in hard-to-reach areas.
TE Stainless Steel Needles are sold in pack of 50. These Dispensing Tips are 1/2 inch in length and bent at 90° angle.
Below are our most popular needles. Other gauges are available on request:
– 914050-90BTE: 14 Gauge (Olive)
– 921050-90BTE: 21 Gauge (Purple)
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Bent at 90° angle
– Stainless-steel canula with a double Helix polypropylene hub
– Burr free & electro polish cannula
– Wide range of gauges
– Length 12.7mm (1/2 in.)
– Silicone and chloride free
– Supplied in packs of 50
– Maximum operating pressure is 100 psi (6.9 bar).