TSC SC3100 SAC0307 is a Lead-Free Solder Wire incorporating a 2.2% No Clean flux chemistry within the core and offers the operator excellent soldering results on many solderable surface finishes. SC3100 is designed for operator comfort there is little fume or odour evident during use and provides excellent wetting to a wide range of PCB finishes including HASL and OSP protective coatings.
This part is a Tin/Lead/Silver Lead-Free Solder Wire, supplied in a variety of diameters on a 500g reel. SAC0307 is a low silver alloy which offers properties similar to industry standard alloy SAC305, but at a reduced cost of ownership.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied in Tin/Silver/Copper SAC0307 (99/0.3/0.7) Alloy.
– Supplied on a 500g Reel
– Melting Temperature – 217 – 227°C
– No Clean Flux Formulation (2.2%)
– Excellent Wetting on all solderable surfaces.
– Very clear residues
– Comparable to SAC305 Lead Free Alloy
– Fully REACH and RoHS Compliant.
– Very low acceptable odour.
– Halogen and Halide Free as per EN14582.
– Meets J-STD-004B
– Flux Classification: ROL0