Qualitek Delta PF200 is a mixture of high-grade synthetic resin, rosins and thixotropic thickeners. It’s residues after soldering are non-corrosive, non-conductive and highly insulated. PF200 is available in syringes for easy dispensing or in jars.
Paste Fluxes are recommended for touch up and repair of surface mount assemblies. Paste Fluxes may be applied by brush or dispensed from a syringe in the appropriate areas, then heated using conventional methods.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– Rapid wetting on all types of substrates
– Supplied as 10cc & 30cc Syringes and 100g Jar
– Flux Classification: ROL0
– Offers high tack strength.
– 1 year shelf life from DOM