Qualitek Delta WS700 SAC305 is a lead-free, Water-Soluble solder wire incorporating a 3% flux chemistry within the core. Designed for Electronic applications, WS700 contains a unique flux formulation which is both highly stable at elevated temperatures, together with being dissolvable in water. It provides a flux which has a high activity level which promotes both fast wetting action together with maximum spread. WS700 is a water-soluble formulation therefore the residues must be removed for all typical applications. These residues are easily removed with the use of de-ionized water, heated to 60°C, in either a batch or conveyorized cleaner. Spray pressures should be maintained at 20-30 psi with a conveyor speed of 1-2M/min. WS700 cored solder wire will not decompose or carbonize under prolonged heat.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Supplied in Tin/Silver/Copper SAC305 (93.5 / 3 / 0.5) Alloy.
– Supplied on a 500g Reel
– Melting Temperature – 217 – 219°C
– Excellent wetting properties
– Residues easily removed with water
– Water Soluble Flux Formulation (3%)
– Meets J-STD-004B
– Flux Classification: ORH1